If according to the spatial plannning document the desired construction/reconstruction is possible, it is necessary to provide evidence of the right to build. The following documents may be evidence of legal intrest:
- land registry extract indicating that the investor is the owner, or the holder of the right to build on the building plot or the construction work intended for construction;
- pre-contract, contract or conditional contract pursuant to which the investor has acquired or shall acquire the ownership right or building right;
- decision issued by the competent authority pursuant to which the investor has acquired the ownership right or building right;
- partnership contract concluded with the owner of the property, the aim of which is joint construction;
- written approval from the land owner or the owner of the existing construction work;
- written approval given by the fiduciary owner to the previous property owner who is the investor.