Foreign persons performing physical planning and building activities in the Republic of Croatia

A foreign legal person that is established in an EEA contracting state and performs physical planning, design and/or professional construction supervision activities, construction activities, building project management activities or activities of testing and preliminary studies may perform in the Republic of Croatia, on a temporary or occasional basis, those activities which it is certified to perform pursuant to the legislation of the country in which it is established, after it submits a written statement to that effect to the Ministry.

The declaration form with enclosures shall be sent by mail to the Ministry of Physical Planning, Construction and State Assets, Ulica Republike Austrije 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, or submitted in person to the Ministry's Registry Office at the adress Ulica Republike Autrije 14 in Zagreb, on working days from 8.30 to 13.30 hrs. In electronic format, the statement form with enclosures can be submitted: